Running DOS Foxpro under Linux

Hello Everybody,

I am basically a Foxpro Programmer. Everytime I want to use Foxpro I had to shutdown Linux
and boot through Windows 98. I have mounted my Windows partition under linux and can excess
all the files from it.

I tried DOSEMU - the dos emulator for Linux, but when I say dir I get only few directories which I think
are in built into that program. I do not see any linux directory nor any of my Windows directory.

Has anybody able to run the DOS software under linux without any problem. I should be able to work
in Foxpro under Linux as if I am using DOS. If that is possible than it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh