Re: Network Configuration Problem

check ur /etc/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 for proper entries .. and also
check ur hosts file for ur IP and host name besides localhost entry, then
check /etc/sendmail.cw (if not there create it - touch sendmail.cw) then put
ur domain name in this file ..
   hey dont forget to restart sendmail .. :-)  killall -HUP sendmail
bye
Dhiraj Garg