New Linux forum for Indians

Hi!

I believe you're the person in charge of the linux-india mailing list

My name is Vikram Vaswani and together with my friend, Harish Kamath, I
administer a forum for Linux users online.

It's called LUST [the Linux Users Survival Toolkit], and it's a forum for
Linux users all over India to meet and discuss the Linux operating system.
We've been featured on Freshmeat, and also in the Education Times and
Bombay Times, and our forum currently has over 125 members. The forum is
hosted on Dejanews at http://www.deja.com/~lust

Would it be possible for you to make an announcement on the your mailing
list, so as to inform your members about this forum?

Please note that we are college students who are very passionate about
Linux, and the forum is our way of reaching out and helping others. It is
completely non-profit, and will remain that way.

More information on us and our other free services can be found on our Web
site at http://www.bigfoot.com/~hitg

Thanks!

Vikram Vaswani
Moderator, LUST