Re: Chip special on Linux

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999, VaibhaV Sharma wrote:

> Indore has yet not been blessed with the Linux content of the 2 CD's of CHIP
> special edition. I think Indore is ignored in matters like this.....Even the
> PCQ issues are hard to catch on the stands sometimes. Could the concerned
> ppl. please look into this matter as Indore has a lot of ppl. developing
	Can I suggest that, the Linux enthusisasts in Indore come together
and collectively purchase softwares from G. T. Enterprises, Bangalore? It
could work out very well for you people. You can even go in to buy some
distro like SuSe, which gives you all of these. Of course, that should not
hinder you from demanding PCQ's and Chip's to reach you in time! I remember
myslef waiting eagerly for the March 99 PCQ, in Hyderabad! (which,
according to the CM, is the most Computer Savvy city in the Country!)
Ashok