RE: Financial Accounting Software on Linux

Atul - Many thanks.  I get confidence after reading your emails.

Could you (others) suggest what I do with WINE.  I think one of the PC Quest
CDs had it and I'd like to give it a try myself first before I put it on the
clients machine.  They I will try Tally.

What are the printing hassles? My client has a HP Deskjet and will soon get a
dot matrix (TVSE) printer? Any special setup/config details required in WINE
to get print outs? (You would appreciate that one needs the print outs to
carry on one's normal routine activities!

Thanks and Regards,
Rajkumar Andrews