Reg VSNL support for Linux

Hi  Every1 .
              I  just  checked  out  VSNL  Chennai  website (chn.vsnl.
 net.in ) and   they have  support  for  linux  and  Mac  .  Just
 check  under  FAQ and  Configuration  guide  on  http://chn.vsnl.net.in
 I  am  not  using  Linux  for  Net  Access . :(

 People  with  experience  please  look  at  the  info  and
 check  the accuracy . If its  good ,  it  will  be  useful
 for  Newbies  like  me.

 Sanjay