Reg Info abt Doom and Using Linux Book

Hi ,
     I  bought Special Edition "Using Linux "  3rd  Edition  by
Prentice Hall India .
 I  cant  seem  to  find  the  Doom   game  in  Slackware  CD ,  even
though  it is
 listed  in  the  book .  The  slakware/y2  disk  directory  is  missing
.  Is  this
 the  general  case  or  is  it  some problem  with  my   CD ?  Even
the  readme
 program  is  not  working  on  the  Redhat  CD.

 Could  somebody  please  answer  this  question ,  so  that  I  May
replace  the
 CD if  there  is  a  problem .

 Thanks
 Sanjay

 P.S : Dr.Shahrukh ,  I  think  you  purchased  this  same  book  .
Could  you
       please help  me  out?