X on remote system

Hye ,

I have  2 systems on a lan and I want to run Xwindows on the remote system from
the other. I want the remote system to use my xserver and also my audio .
I have root permissions on both my machines and obviously both are dedicated
machines running linux Rh5.2
How can this be done ???
What bandwidth of data connection between the two machines would be required to
run a usable x session ???
Guys please bail me out soon. This is urgent

Regards ....
Karan Girotra,
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
91-011-6864507