Re: X Client Configuration

hi
first of all run xdm ( su to root and run xdm ) on machine having linux
then on the window95 box run exceeds XDMCP client ( if u dont have exceed
than i am sorry )
this will show the linux box entry double click it
u will get a login window
login as any one of the user as u login on linux box
and u r done

hope it helps

- --
Harvinder Sawhney <hsawhney@xxxxxxxxxxx>/<hsawhney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
http://members.xoom.com/hsawhney
"The only secure computer is one that's unplugged, locked in a
safe, and buried 20 feet under the ground in a secret location...
and i'm not even too sure about that one"--Dennis Huges, FBI