Please Suggest Networking topology/whatever

We have the following setup at our organization:

*--Location A (not yet wired-up)
|      *- Linux Server
|      *- 5 Win Clients
|
|(290ft., BNC Cable, already wired-up)

*--Location B - 1 Win/Linux Client

|(100ft., not yet wired)

*--Location C - 3 Win Clients

|(Dialup link)

*--Location D
        *- Linux server
        *- 4 Win Clients

Here are our objectives:
    * We want 100MBPS connectivity locally inside Location A,C&D.
    * The speed of Location A should not be hampered by the BNC conn. to
Location B & C.
    * Win Clients from Location A,B,C smb-logon to Linux Server @
Location A.
    * Win Clients from Location D smb-logon to Linux Server @ Location
D.
    * If routers are needed, old 486 can be setup for it (not enough $).

All Linux machines are RH 5.2, Win Clients are Win98. We are planning
for NT WKS 4/5.
Please help us maximize our network's performance.