From: Majordomo [mailto:majordom@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kunal Shah
Sent: Monday, June 07, 1999 10:36 PM
To: Linux
Subject: please Help me in installing sis6215 and DAEWOO DT-1436

Can any one specify me how to configure my video card and monitor for 256
colour in red hat 5.2.?

my monitor is DAEWOO MODEL DT-1436 and
display card is sis6215c .
Please provide me step by step information.
Can you address any one who have installed Linux very well in Ahmedabad
Gujrat?
Any site providing info on this would be nice.
Thanks in advance

Kunal