Re: tooo many e-mails on list

PLEASE USE ENGLISH.  If you send more emails in a combination of
Perl/C++ style I will personally spam each and every account I know you
possess.  Also I find your personal ads regarding "Free Linux Help" in
Delhi quite insulting.  If you do not know English Language please meet
and I will help you out  -- FREE!!

Thanks.

Rajkumar Andrews