Re: tooo many e-mails on list

What are you talking about? Please use good english.  Nobody gave you
the right to talk rubbish in a public forum.  What do you mean by "-pl
don't send technical mails here".  Write english - not some computer
language you cooked up!!

And I think all this Al Dev crunching is a bit too much.  Just ignore
such emails or if you feel strongly about it go and see him and hit him
on his head but spare us, please ......

Thank you.

Rajkumar Andrews