Re: tooo many e-mails on list

ok -Acutely I was subscribed to linus-india-general --and I was automatically
transferred to linux-india(this) mailing list --during server migration.

Could you please tell me -

o India mailing list (yes India -where people can work for India) ?
o When is linux-india-mailing list expected to come up again?

Thanks in Advance.

- -Amit