Re: tooo many e-mails on list

Amit proclaimed:
> ok -Acutely I was subscribed to linus-india-general --and I
> was automatically transferred to linux-india(this) mailing
> list --during server migration.

What actually happened was this:
1. grandteton crashed.  The then current subscriber list for linux-india
and linux-india-general was lost.
2. Arun had a slightly old version of the subscriber list for linux-india.
I recreated the list on aunet.org using this slightly older list of
subscriber list.

> Could you please tell me -
> o India mailing list (yes India -where people can work for India) ?

Eh?  What are you trying to say?  You are looking for *a* India mailing
list?  There should be hundreds of them.  Which of many *the authoritative*
India mailing list you want to join is up to you.

> o When is linux-india-mailing list expected to come up again?

There was no linux-india-mailing list.  Ever.  If by that you mean when is
there going to be a linux-india-general mailing list, you are lucky.  I
just (moments ago) created a linux-india-general mailing list.  Anyone who
wants to subscribe to this list should send an email to majordomo@xxxxxxxxx
with the words 'subscribe linux-india-general' (without the quotes) in the
body (not subject) of the email.

Thaths
- --
"It all happened at the beginning of that turbulent decade known as the
Eighties.  Those were idealistic days: the candidacy of John Anderson,
    the rise of Supertramp.  It was an exciting time to be young."
                     -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave