Re: India is always - Linux

Atul Chitnis wrote:

> And also note that this is my own personal opinion. I am neither a list
> admin nor anyone associated in the running of this list. I am a subscriber
> to the list who objects to being made to read the garbage some perverted
> pseudo-patriot sitting in Huston deems to dump into this list. Why can he
> not use the toilet like civilized people do?

If Mr. Al dev, has some hesitation in using ultra modern toilets, here
are some antique toilets.

http://www.sulabhtoiletmuseum.org/

The interested list member can also only have peek.

Best Wishes.
- -mukund
http://members.theglobe.com/betacomp/default.html
http://members.xoom.com/BETACOMP/index1.htm