Re: India is always - Linux

Absolutely agree with Atul.....Linux has no place for people with small
minds and their meanness.

To Sudhakar : Thaths, I know that this list isn't moderated, but if some
people like these continue to carry on in this manner that goes completely
against the global perspective/philosophy of Linux with repeated
violation/subvertion of the purpose of this list, should they be tolerated
and allowed to remain on the list?

- --Indra.

> From: Atul Chitnis <achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: India is always - Linux
> Date: Wednesday, June 02, 1999 11:00 AM
>
> > Rather I would say INDIAN HACKER's UNITE AND FLOOD ( wud hv like to
> > say ...uck here) PAK NET.....
>
> I resent this attitude on this list. India's problems with Pakistan are
> because of politicians, not because of the Pakistani or Indian people.
And