Re: ***WARNING*** (Overclocking)

for any1 who cares :)

amd and cyrix , unlike intel, tend to push there cpus for more. therefore the %age by which they can be overclocked is less. its least in cyrix.

i have overclocked my amd-k6-2 300Mhz to 100x3=330Mhz where obviously 110 Mhz is the frontline bus frequency. I have also successfully booted the system on 115x3(345) 100x3.5(350) and 95x3.5(333)
however since i dont have aircon and good cooling system i refrained from continuing fearing overheating.

for those interested please follow this link-

http://www.examedia.nl/ocf/overclock-k6-2.html

regards

raj :)