Re: INDIA must STOP buying BINARIES

linux penguin proclaimed:
> India must stop buying binaries from "enemy" nations like Pakistan,
> etc....etc.. India must also STOP buying computer chips whose
> source-code is NOT available to them!!

<bobbit>

<put on list admin hat>
I hereby declare this thread dead.  PLEASE do not waste more bandwidth by
responding to this post.  If you have an issue with the post, respond
directly to the author.  This post and the responses to it (including my

Thaths (Your Friendly Neighborhood Benevolent Dictator)
- --
"It all happened at the beginning of that turbulent decade known as the
Eighties.  Those were idealistic days: the candidacy of John Anderson,
    the rise of Supertramp.  It was an exciting time to be young."
                     -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave