RE: Xi Graphics avail in India ??

>>Is this what a free OS means ?

>God, please lets not start with the free vs. paid thing again;

Sorry,  so many toes have I stepped on, that I must clarify... I, like all
others on the list, understand and value "freedom" vs "free".  I also wish
the very best for the OSS and free movement. I use and profess only open and
portable systems and protocols. I even pay for software I buy. However, I
thought Linux would run out of the box, and I would not need to buy further
stuff to make it run. (And I was cheesed off that I still have to use '98
for browsing, after loading Linux - that was the *real* issue) Thus, the
dig! (Pls dont think a Microsoftie has joined your list, I am very much a
Unix lover hoping to move my Win work to Linux. Permanently.).

Pls don't hit me with more rebukes, if its possible for me to *buy* the X
server in India, I would appreciate a contact number.
Cheers,
Rahul.