[none]

They all mean different things.  In displays (video), bits refers to
the number of colors the display can show.  Thus an 8-bit display can
show 2**8 i.e. 256 colors.  A 24-bit display can show 2**24 == many
million colors simultaneously.

128-bit video is a misnomer, it is actually referring to the width of
the bus between the CPU and the graphics processor.

Most RISC CPU's today, including the SGI MIPS, Sun SPARC, HP PA-RISC
and Compaq (was Digital) Alpha are 64-bit.  This refers to the size of
the registers in the CPU and the width of the data and address busses
between the CPU and the memory.

Regards,

- -- Raju