linux boxes as mail servers

hello lizards,
               what we are trying to do is set linux boxes as mail servers
at two points which has internet access, our relay host is running windows
nt with imail as the mail server, imail mail server does not support uucp ,
does any one know of a software which can be installed on the machine to
enable the uucp so that i can fetchmail and get all the mails in one shot
from the relay host for the two domains.
is there a better way of doing it please suggest.

tia
s.goswami