Re: Linux on Toshiba 200CDS

Hi,

Thanks for your mail. This was a rectangle in the middle of the screen.
Later when I enabled a setting in the hardware setup - "Text mode
stretch", Linux started using the full display area in text mode. But in
Xwindows the problem continued to show itself. But after I ran "pcqupdt"
script in the PCQ (march) CD, things started working fine.

Abdul