Linux Queries

Hi,
If you've already received this mail then I'm sorry for the trouble. Well I
have a 486 with a 650 MB HD and I want to dedicate solely it to Linux(So I
will remove my Win95). But I'm confused as to which version of Linux to use
(Red Hat, S.U.S.E., Caldera, Slackware etc.) and what partitions to make on
my HD. Any help is appreciated. Thanks to all those who replied my previous
queries.
Thanks,
Jeff