Re: YAMAHA OPL-SAx3 Sound Card Configuration Problem

Hi,

I went through the directory but there was file for OPL-SA1 chip and it said that this is
not for SAx2/3 cards.

Still configuration of my Yamaha Sound card OPL-SAx3 looks to be a distant dream to me.

I installed linux and was very happy after I could start KDE after getting help from you guys there
to configure my video card.

But till now disappointed since the main part, the sound card configuration has been a disappointment.

Can anybody help me. I would be really thankfull.

Rajesh