How to use Windows NT for Unix Services tool for Telnet service

Dear friends,
	     Sorry I am changing the track. But it's somewhat related to
our group. Actually I want to use telnet services in NT proxy server. I
have got Windows NT for Unix Services and I installed it but still not
able to use the telnet service and always get the message connection
refused whenever I try to telnet the NT proxy server. Is there any extra
configuration for this service? Please help me if anyone knows about it.

Thanks in Advance...

Regards,
Dhiren

Dhiran Rajbhandari
ATC Communications Network
7/28 Adarsh Nagar, Birgunj, (Nepal)
Email : dhiren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone : 977-51-24075

'unsubscribe linux-india' (without the quotes) in the body of the email.