huh? Re: [COMMERCIAL] FlagShip/Clipper for Linux

is advertising allowed on linux-india?
if so, then i'd like to sell dirt-cheap, a used (and unwashed) coffee mug
and a gillette shaving blade (also used and unwashed) and maybe some old
socks that dont fit me anymore (and yes you guessed it...these too are used
and unwashed!)

8-P