y2l.com

Hi ppl.

y2l.com has shifted to a Linux server.
(y2l ==> Yes to Linux!)

You can get space for free on it for anything you'd want to put there on
Linux. The domain will be of the form
<yourname>.y2l.com, with CGI perms.

All those who had already asked for space on y2l, please send me your
emails so that I can send you your passwords. Whatever content you had put
on the old(!) WinNT machine has been shifted already and is online.

The things that you get are
1] Space of 5 MB.
2] domain of the form <yourname>.y2l.com3] CGI permissions (and PHP too..)
3] POP email access.
You get to modify sites using FTP access only.

We hope to make it the most resourceful site for Linux in India.
Any queries and/or suggestions, please feel free to contact.

- --jaju