Fw: Re: Sound Card Configuration Problem

Hi,

Sorry Lokesha, I tried many things. But still unable to configure my Yamaha OPL-SAx3 Sound
Card under Red Hat Linux.

Can any one still help me to configure it.

My problem is as follows :

When I try to configure sound card ( YAMAHA SOUND CARD ) using
sndconfig utility, I have chosen sound blaster and given it my card setting :

      I/O - 220              IRQ - 5          DMA - 1

      but it gives me a prompt saying that a sample file will now be played & when I press
      ok it gives me the following error :

     The following error occured running the modprobe program :
     /lib/module/preferred/misc/sb.o:
     init - module : device or resouce busy.

     Sound: Device or resource busy.

     What could be the problem.