Re: intresting development on indian languages front on Linux

- --------------F461AD684E585056441A951B

Jeffrey Yep wrote:

> What is this? Can somebody give me some info?
> Jeff
>
> >From: "s.goswami" <goswami@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: Re: intresting development on indian languages front on Linux
> >Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 17:28:51 +0530
> >
> >Dear Mr. Goswami,
> >I have created a new site for Rxvt-Idev and uploaded all the files there.
> >The address is http://members.tripod.com/~ilinux/ . Please inform ILUG
> >members about this site.
> >
> >Thanking you.
> >Yours truly
> >Naoshad
> >
> >ilinux@xxxxxxxxxxxx

hello mr yep ,
                       u can find the info about the project on the site, i
have seen the  demo in  our ilug meeting in hyderabad. prof sangal is from
hyderabad university , the developers mr naoushad and  vivek chaitanya are
from iit wanted to expand the project ,so they asked me to post it to as many
ppl as possible that's why this post.

regards
s.goswami

- --------------F461AD684E585056441A951B

begin:          vcard
fn:             Goswami  S
n:              S;Goswami
org:            Netangle Com Pvt Ltd
adr:            # 2 Vishal Bhavan;;Road No 12, Banjara hills;Hyderabad;Andhra Pradesh;500034;India
email;internet: goswami@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:       091-40-3300394,3328207,3391393
tel;fax:        091-40-3391412
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1