hi! urgent help needed !!!!

- - i have been on linux for quite some time now but i cant seem to get myself to
configure my AGP card in Redhat Linux 5.2.. the card is an extreme blaster with the
PERMEDIA 2 Chipset...
does linux support AGP cards?

plzzzzz can anyone tell me how i could configure it?

and secondly.......can anyone tell me if Oracle 3.5 for Unix works with Linux........

if so are there any portability issues?
i need to port the program as well as the databases to a linux system......

regards

dips