Hi!

Well I've finally got onto the linux-india list. Well I have a slight
problem. You see I'm new to Linux and I'd like to install it on my 486 which
has 8MB RAM and a CD ROM attached. But I have a few questions before I do
that. I have only one HD which has only 600+ MB memory. Already 350Mb is
occupied with Win 95 and its applications, so that leaves me with only 250MB
free. Is 250MB enough for Linux?? I would like to go for Red Hat or if there
is a better version ofLinux then please tell me. Basically will I be able to
have a word processor, GUI interface for Linux on this much memory also?

Thanks and awaitng your reply,

Jeff
jyep@xxxxxxxxxxx
ICQ # 9662305