Re: END THIS THREAD NOW! Re: Viability of Linux companies

Sandip,

I believe that it's the form, not the content which is being objected
to in Atul's mail.  This list exists for the purpose of discussion of
Linux and related issues.  Trolling for other OS's doesn't come in
that category.  Nor does bashing free licenses, whether GPL or BSD.

As far as accusing Atul of being a GPL-ite is concerned, haahaahaa!

Regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/