Re: Discrimination was Re: Viability of Linux companies

On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 08:23:52AM +0530, Kingsly John wrote:

> Sorry! wasn't intended as a game of one-up ! I was only expressing my
> views.

You obviously don't belong on LIG -- you're not rude enough! ;-)

But seriously, though I don't agree with a lot of what you're saying, I gotta
appreciate the way you're saying it. Too many discussions around here simply
deteriorate to name calling. Thanks for keeping the standard up -- even if you
are talking utter rubbish. *grinning, ducking and running*

Biju

Biju Chacko        | biju@xxxxxxxxxxx (work)
Exocore Consulting | biju_chacko@xxxxxxxxx (play)
Bangalore, India   | http://www.exocore.com