Re: Viability of Linux companies (Was Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!)

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Kingsly John wrote:

> Also FYI IE uses jscript and not javascript.(Which is a TM of Sun
> Microsystem and used under license by Netscape)
OK! you want to nitpick - go ahead - BUT then tell me what *is* jscript.

BTW - while you are at it also check up which version of Javascript and
Jscript are compliant with which version of ECMA standards.

and while I may be a non standard person - IE simply offers me too many
features to play around with while doing client side scripting.

BTW - I vaguely remember Netscape being sued for not following
Javascript standards as promised, anyone remembers it better

Tarique

       B2B Application Providers
        http://www.sanisoft.com
 Vortal for Nagpur http://nagpurcity.net