Re: CUI utils on an ultra sleek client...

Mayuresh A Kathe rearranged electrons thusly:

> Could somebody "please" give me access to their Linux server for a
> while to allow me to compile these utils?
> I am working on a Mac and don't have access to a Linux machine.

 Get yourself OS X - that'll compile just about anything you want.

 I doubt if you'll find several people willing to give you root shells on a
 machine which you need to install this stuff - if you want to compile it,
 there are dozens of freenets around (or you could install yellowdog / openbsd
 or something on that mac itself) :)

 	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org