Re: CUI utils on an ultra sleek client...

>> 1. EMail (Prefer Pine, am open to suggestions)
> mutt

Could you tell me whats the advantage of mutt over Pine?
(I don't mind switching if there are a whole lot of features available
and is small in size)

>> 2. Web Surfing with SSL (Prefer W3M, am open to suggestions)
> lynx can be compiled with ssl - or try links.  w3m is not bad.

Actually I am all sold out on w3m, found a link for SSL integration,
also supports cookies, frames, tables and javascript.

Could somebody "please" give me access to their Linux server for a
while to allow me to compile these utils?
I am working on a Mac and don't have access to a Linux machine.

Awaiting your reply.

~Mayuresh

--
The loser now will be later to win,