Re: CUI utils on an ultra sleek client...

Mayuresh A Kathe rearranged electrons thusly:

> 1. EMail (Prefer Pine, am open to suggestions)

mutt

> 2. Web Surfing with SSL (Prefer W3M, am open to suggestions)

lynx can be compiled with ssl - or try links.  w3m is not bad.

> 3. Telnet with SSH (No preferences)

telnet is not equal to ssh man ... two entirely different things :)
telnet, ssh work just great :)

> 4. Document editing (Like Vim, am open to suggestions)

vim will do fine ... or there's emacs

> 7. Games (Asteroids ;-) , am open to suggestions)

unreal, quake ... ah forget it.  if that's a low spec system try digger (yep,
the old dos game)

> If all the above is possible via just one app (I think Emacs) then I
> would like to know how to do that?

'cept the games, everything else, I think.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org