Re: [isp-linux] Re: Blocking all APNIC IP Addresses

On 9 Apr 2001, at 11:23, Kingsly John wrote:

> EFNet doesn't allow you to log on to their servers from india.. and
> irc via telnet is no fun... even if its' BitchX.

who said that? i get on efnet often enough and it works fine:/

Some(or rather most) servers on EFNet have a problem taking you in if
you do not ident enabled, and some channels, #linux give you a +b
unless you get ident, and remove that ~ before your name :)

Login to a decent EFNet server, irc.ins.net.uk works fine for me.

Rgds