Re:

|Hi All,
|
|I had used "Festival" a text to audio converter. I was just curious to know

I am curious to know, how are the results?

|if there exists any applications which supports similar to Unified
|Messaging model. What I am looking out for is precisely this - "an
|application that identifies the new msg in my mail box, dials my phone #
|and read it out for me.."

Well there are lots , if you are ready to experiment.
(All these uses Voice Modem)

1. Use vgetty to dial out your number and send the message in voice file
format.

2. If you know (or ready to use ) perl use my Ivrs.pm (availlable at
cpan.org ) module to write a complete voice mail system.

3. Write your own programme in C.

Regards,
Mukund Deshmukh
Beta Computronics Pvt. Ltd.