Re: Linux for schools

Mayuresh A Kathe rearranged electrons thusly:

> Actually even I have been thinking along the same lines for quite some
> time...
> Microsoft is of the opinion "If you want to pirate, do go ahead, but
> the pirated software should be MS"...

Hehehehehe... nice conspiracy theory.

> They are letting piracy go on in the non-commercial market and are
> only spending lakhs on anti piracy efforts in the commercial/corporate
> world.

Well, just _how_ many people do you think M$ employs, and how many people
it'd take to go searching for w4r3z billware, and whether they'd be capable
of barging into people's homes and doing spot checks ...

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org