Re: Linux for schools

> Mayuresh A Kathe rearranged electrons thusly:
>
>> Actually even I have been thinking along the same lines for quite
some
>> time...
>> Microsoft is of the opinion "If you want to pirate, do go ahead,
but
>> the pirated software should be MS"...
>
> Hehehehehe... nice conspiracy theory.

He he he he he....
An addition to the conspiracy theory...

They first want you to get addicted to MS products in the home front,
then when that has happened and when you join some company, you will
feel more comfortable with MS products, the company naturally wants
their employees to be more productive and hence go in for MS products,
and because of the anti-piracy laws have to buy that stuff...

Nice isn't it ;-)

~Mayuresh