Re: any corporates implemented linux

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> Kilaru Sambaiah rearranged electrons thusly:
>
> >      I would like to know any corporates implemented linux?
>
> Here at the BPL Innovision Group we run several servers (over a dozen) on
> linux - corporate mailservers, web servers etc etc.
>
> Search the pc quest site for an article on linux being used in corporates
>
> 	-s

  Hi,
    We implemented linux as email server and web server with Jserv and
    tomcat in different installations. We also had windows + linux on
    all developrs Desktops. Few of them use it.

    For a client we wanted to implement a linux solutions. He wants his
    desktops also to be linux. He asked a question saying he would like
    to know any corporates which implemented linux as desktop.

    IIT, Lateral etc (I am from madras I may missed some of the other
    big names) not satisfied him. He specifically wanted corporates.
    Are there any corporates which implemented linux as their desktops?

  TIA,
  Sambaiah Kilaru.