Bandwidth (Was Re: Re: downloaders for linux)

On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 11:34:00AM +0530, Babu Kalakrishnan wrote:

> My experience has been different though. When I have a single download
> going, I never get the full possible bandwidth from my connection and
> the total throughput seems to go up with each additional download that I
> add. (Peaks at about 4/5 sessions).

Having researched various options for broadband here in the US, I find the
Sprint broadband option interesting and particularly suitable for places
like India. See sprintbroadband.com - requires line of sight, but provides
higher b/w than DSL. However they charge $300 for equipment.

	-Arun