Re: [OT] Vijay Mukhi says ... [LETS STOP IT]

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Mayuresh A Kathe wrote:
>
> : But, please lets stop at this, lets not continue with this
> : discussion anymore,
>
> Why? This is the general list, you mean all these type of things
> should be discussed in the LIP list?

True.

However, in this case, I tend to agree with Mayuresh (about stopping it) -
discussing this any further is giving the mutterings of the individual in
question more importance than they are worth.

After all, if we would pay attention and discuss everytime a MS salesman
disses Linux, we'd never get any serious flaming done on this list! ;-)

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91 (80) 3440397 Fax +91 (80) 3341137