Re: [OT] Vijay Mukhi says ... [LETS STOP IT]

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Mayuresh A Kathe wrote:

: But, please lets stop at this, lets not continue with this
: discussion anymore,

Why? This is the general list, you mean all these type of things
should be discussed in the LIP list?

Discussions are always noisy, but when it is conducted in a civil way,
it is enlightening. We need to have the patience to listen to what
others have to say though we may not agree to everything. And noisy
discussions are all the more welcome than a regimented and
preprogrammed calmness.

: how about something better and more interesting?

These are highly relative terms.

: Is there anybody out there working on Objective C on Linux?
:
: Also is there anybody who could give me detailed info about remote
: exec? (from a developers point of view, not whats mentioned in the
: man pages)

That is why we created the LIP list to discuss problems from a
"developers point of view". Curiously, you seem to discuss things that
are fit for LIP in LIG and vice versa.

--
Radhakrishnan
I have signed it at http://FreeDevelopers.Net/freedomdec, did you?