Re: [OT] Vijay Mukhi says ... [LETS STOP IT]

Mayuresh A Kathe rearranged electrons thusly:

> But, please lets stop at this, lets not continue with this discussion
> anymore, how about something better and more interesting?

heh :)  First Mukhi bashing, then "this list is losing all sense of
netiquette" posts ... followed by tech support requests.  Topic drift is not
uncommon here.

> Is there anybody out there working on Objective C on Linux?
> Also is there anybody who could give me detailed info about remote exec?
> (from a developers point of view, not whats mentioned in the man pages)

That'd go on linux-india-programmers, imho?

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org