Re: [OT] Vijay Mukhi says ... [LETS STOP IT]

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Atul Chitnis wrote:

: However, in this case, I tend to agree with Mayuresh (about
: stopping it) - discussing this any further is giving the
: mutterings of the individual in question more importance than they
: are worth.

I agree with you what you say here.

What I cant adjust with is someone asking to stop a discussion, which
often originates from intolerance. I feel as if that person is trying
to curtail the freedom of the community to talk or deliberate. If he
doesn't want to listen/talk, there are many ways of avoiding it at his
personal level, why does he demand that others shouldn't talk?

If a discussion is not worthy enough to carry on further, naturally it
will fade away, people are as prudential and intelligent as anyone
around and they can judge things, they don't need a prompting.

--
Radhakrishnan
I have signed it at http://FreeDevelopers.Net/freedomdec, did you?