Re: [OT] Vijay Mukhi says ...

> Actually, you got that seriously wrong. Kishore and I are known for our
> *Internet* work. When we started educating people in 1993, VM didn't know
> how to spell the name "internet"

    Thanks for correcting me ! I was really basing myself on text and
mouthsay. Now that I stand corrected, I take away my words (sic). That said,
I deeply respect you people and if my *ill* reference hurt you please
forgive me. BTW, "internet" is "Internet"; I read that in books, 'I' should
be capital     ;-)

> Having worked for the guy way back in the mid-eighties, I humbly suggest
> that you have no clue what you are talking about. I'd say give it a rest
> before everyone else pounces on you.
>
> Atul
    How I wish I could work for someone ! With people like DM in nation's
political diary, guys like us stand no chance. I aint no IIT'ian. BTW, has
anyone tried Naba Kumar's Anjuta . Its really Great! And imagine, it comes
from a college in Manipur. Sires, please dont pounce on me. Instead start a
revolution to get rid of the *maniac* that DM is.

Regards,
Saurabh Garg

PS: - I dont want to be a bad guy. If you disagree with me, please mail me
in private so that I may shut my BIG mouth. ( I talk too much, and do
nothing :(    )