Re: [OT] Vijay Mukhi says ...

Saurabh Garg rearranged electrons thusly:

>         Here we go again on a mud-slinging spree. People chill out !! Vijay
> is to Internet what Chitnis and Kishore Bhargava are for Linux and open
> source. You cannot be the judges for their work. The fact that they are

Hey wait!  I'm not exactly a card carrying member of the Atul fan club, but
please dont insult Atul and Kishore Bhargava (or the rest of the PCQ linux
folks) by comparing them with Vijay Mukhi.

Anyone who compares him with Dewang Mehta is 100% right.

>         I reckon Vijay Mukhi is known as the "Internet Guru" of India !

Did you read that in a newspaper?  That's about the only place you'll find
such comments.

> for their horns, I agree that both Vijay and Dewang Mehta do a lot of
> unrealistic talking. The most offending one was said by Dewang last
> fortnight when he ruled out any scope for non-IIT and REC graduates. The

Is that all he said?  Dont get me started on "Dewang Stupidities" - it'd fill
a few dozen MB if we all started posting anecdotes.

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org